Welcome to MakersVill, the center of TIPS TOWN, the hub of creative economy. MakersVill is dedicated to promoting the maker culture in South Korea.
We aim to facilitate start-ups and to eventually create a start-up ecosystem as the following:
- 1. We expedite the manufacturing process for prototypes.
- 2. We host demo-day events and networking parties for (pre)entrepreneurs.
- 3. We connect tech start-ups with experts on corporation establishment, patents, tax accounting, and investment.
- 4. We offer customized education program for (pre)entrepreneurs to develop necessary skills and knowledge to start their own businesses in the future.
- 5. We equip not only the public and university students, but also primary and secondary school students with 3D printers and sophisticated tools to perform any DIY project. With the help of experts, the young generation will be able to learn and lead the maker culture.
- 6. We provide DIY camps for families, in which family members can learn and join the maker movement together.
“Print your imagination!!!”
Come to MakersVill and enjoy. And let your imagination fly!
Thank you very much.
MakersVill COO Cho, Hoonje